My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have re wired my cub 100 as per the schematic. I have checked and rechecked it. In the process I have noticed that all the schematics I have seen which are several all show the A F Terminals on the generator seemingly reversed. I am having an electrical issue with the cub and was curious if the terminals are improperlly labeled or if I should reverse the wires on the terminals. The diagrams show F terminal on the outside of the gen' where as my gen has the terminals labeled with A terminal on the outside. Any thoughts on this thanks, Greg.

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
You should have 3 wires going to the s/g. What colors are they?

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Those colors are red, green, and yellow. The yellow wire goes on "F" terminal on the s/g. Both red and green are on the "A" terminal. Here is a pict. of the wires that go to the s/g on my IHCC 100. Hope it helps.

Attachments

·
TE Writer!
1,732 Posts
I'm unable to help you in this situation. But In the future, may i recommend labeling all connections or use a digital camera, taking pictures from all angles, it will make even the most complicated projects a breeze.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those colors are red, green, and yellow. The yellow wire goes on "F" terminal on the s/g. Both red and green are on the "A" terminal. Here is a pict. of the wires that go to the s/g on my IHCC 100. Hope it helps.

Are you sure it is Green and not Light Blue? The schematics all show Blue. As in A: yellow F: Light blue & Red. Which is how my CC100 is wired.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Here is the connections when it came off the assembly line...

A = (1)Large Red Wire-------> to Push to Start Sw
(2) Small Blue Wire -----> to "G" terminal on V/R

F = Small Yellow Wire-------> to "F" terminal on V/R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts