My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I posted an ad on craigslist about a week ago just looking for old sears attachments in general and I got this email today.

"I have three frames two with 16 hp Onan motors - two snow blowers - Complete deck - front chipper - spring touth harow - disk harow - weights - chains, and part of a hard top. Selling ALL for $400.00."

Sounds like a deal to me, what do you guys think?

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
front chipper??? thats a rare attachment!!! those can be worth up to 300!! the onans go for 200 and the blowers, deck, and implements are worth 100 apiece!! deal

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm basically just doing it for the deck and the chipper. Most of the other stuff I will probably sell.
I'm so excited about that front chipper!!!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
post pictures!!

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH! I almost forgot.
They also sent my another email that said they know a guy that used to have a SICKLE BAR kicking around, and they would contact him to see if it was still available!

·
Registered
670 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
definitely give us pictures! you are over four hours from me, but for a good deal i will drive!!

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live right down the road from you in Owls Head. Very close to the transportation museum/airport.
No kidding, are you right on 73 or on the other side of the airport? Is that Terry Czosnek's old tahoe that you have in a few of your pictures?

·
Registered
670 Posts
No kidding, are you right on 73 or on the other side of the airport? Is that Terry Czosnek's old tahoe that you have in a few of your pictures?
I live on Smalls Lane. If you turn onto Ash Point drive as soon as you come to the top of the hill by the Owls Head Central school it's on your right hand side.

Yes that is Terry's old tahoe. I bought it about 2 years ago from the guy he sold it to. My brother has a white one just like it only it's a diesel.

Small world. :trink39:

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live on Smalls Lane. If you turn onto Ash Point drive as soon as you come to the top of the hill by the Owls Head Central school it's on your right hand side.

Yes that is Terry's old tahoe. I bought it about 2 years ago from the guy he sold it to. My brother has a white one just like it only it's a diesel.

Small world. :trink39:
Thats pretty cool. If you've seen a red '99 F-150 around with really wide tires (295/50's if that means anything) That's me.
If you find any old sears parts around locally let me know!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thats pretty cool. If you've seen a red '99 F-150 around with really wide tires (295/50's if that means anything) That's me.
If you find any old sears parts around locally let me know!
Haha I'm not really a ford guy. Or a sears guy for that matter.

There is an older gentlemen that lives in Peru that has a bunch of old GT stuff. You see his ads on CL once in awhile.

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha I'm not really a ford guy. Or a sears guy for that matter.

There is an older gentlemen that lives in Peru that has a bunch of old GT stuff. You see his ads on CL once in awhile.
I'm not a Ford guy either but that's a different story...

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are you and Terry friends? My brother and him use to drag race up to winterport years ago.
I don't actually know Terry that well, but my sister and her husband know him really well. My sister actually works at Rock Coast a few days a week.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I don't actually know Terry that well, but my sister and her husband know him really well. My sister actually works at Rock Coast a few days a week.
It's a small world.

Anytime you want to get hooked on Case tractors give me a call. :trink39:

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's a small world.

Anytime you want to get hooked on Case tractors give me a call. :trink39:
Yes, very small. I was just over by your place earlier, had to stop into the trailerhood for a minute.

Eh not really into the case tractors, but I will let you know if I come across anything.

·
Don't buy it, build it.
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
definitely give us pictures! you are over four hours from me, but for a good deal i will drive!!
As soon I get those pics I will post them up! This will be about a 2 hour drive for me if the deal works out.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts