My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
That is beautiful! If I only had the extra cash.

·
16,490 Posts
They are huge, and the rear finish mower is harder to find, I believe....But you need a lot f open room for that beast!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Man O Man, I would love to have that!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Maybe use it!

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well first of all..

I used to be a huge Camaro fan (love the 69 owned a 78) and small block Chevys are just soooo easy but....

Now that I'm forced to subsidize G.overnment M.otors:crybaby: I'm suddenly liking Mustangs a whole lot (owned an 81). Ford is in a passel of trouble though. Now that we've bailed out GM (whether we wanted to or not):banghead3 they will come out of bankruptcy as a lean mean fighting machine (maybe) thanks to all of us saps, uh sorry, I meant taxpayers and Ford is gonna be left battling the unions, toyo, hondo, and the Koreans to try to stay afloat.

But back to the tractor at issue; that's one heck of a deal.:thThumbsU :thThumbsU I would love to own it but there's no way I'm getting that past the wife w/o a huge DIAMOND:Stop: and I simply cannot afford both!

Happy tractoring y'all!

·
Bikes/Tractors what else
1,461 Posts
Just wait for a bit, SMART cars are popular right now, but their ride is terrible. People will be moving them after they try to drive them in a typical midwestern winter. As far as the Camaro, just remember, it was brought to you by the engineering masters who drove GM into the ground. I'll bet they cut corners we don't even know about.:ROF

The smart car is made by Mercedes. I'm saving my money for a new Camaro.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
yea
well we own .75 of general motors thanks to Mr Obama now so we all should get a new goverment motors car right and there fore it will be called a smart car with gas and battiies and when they give out theres petals that drop down and you can petal the Goverment car home or to the nearest 115V plug or gas station.
so there they are the smart car By GM

The smart car is made by Mercedes. I'm saving
my money for a new Camaro.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts