My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fourteen hours of travel, loading and unloading. Now have added 2 1250s, 1 1476, 1 1886 and 1 HT 20, 2 tillers, 5 snowblowers, 4 angle blades, 1 box blade, 1 sweeper, 3 mower decks, 2 3pt hitches, wheel weights and numerous other bits and pieces. The 1476 has a wood chipper attached at the rear, one 1250 has a beautiful cab, another has sickle mower. Now I have to decide what I wish to keep and which to sell. All the engines crank, but all had old gas aboard.
The HT 20 ran and was used to load the other four on our two trailers. That one is definitely a keeper. These machines were added to my lone 1250 with tiller. Will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
:wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::thThumbsU:thThumbsU:thThumbsU:thThumbsU:ditto::ditto::ditto::ditto:

·
Registered
844 Posts
:howdy:

Oh, so not fair!!! :Disgus:

:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

Waiting for the pics. :wwp::wwp::wwp:

I'll be in my garage cleaning my mower deck gear box pulley woodruff key while you unload your haul.
:sidelaugh:ROF:sidelaugh:ROF:sidelaugh:

:hide:

:dunno:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
They`re right. Without pictures, we can`t be sure that any of the tractors or attachments even exist.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
dysFUNctional
286 Posts
That sir is OUTSTANDING! Congrats on your new collection. I wish I had found it first and acquired it just for its vastness and uniqueness. I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of them (the tractors and implements). If you need somewhere to blow snow you are more than welcome in my driveway any winter!

P.S. - if your HT-20 seat is too high I'll send you detailed pics of how I mounted mine on a 1254.

·
MTF Poster
244 Posts
What - a - haul!

:thThumbsU

Like that cab! Please provide a close-up so we can drool.... (even more :sidelaugh )

Yeah ,the 20 looks good ,too...congrats and Enjoy!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The snow blowers will be of little use here in northeast NC. The cab on the 1250 is in beautiful shape. They should be in a colder climate. The attached photo was taken in 1980, probably the last time a snowblower was needed here. I'm riding with daughter in my lap. That was my first Bolens, don't know which model, large frame, no front hydros, loved it.

Attachments

·
Deceased Member
2,028 Posts
I remember seeing the original ad for all of that and having to wipe the drool off my chin :D :D :D

Problem was that it was so far away, and my trailer is only 7' x 12'. I would have had to make multiple trips to get it all.

What with the cost of gas and my motorhome getting a whole 7 mpg, that would have made the total cost prohibitive.

·
Young Bolens Collector
1,474 Posts
Does that 1886 look familiar to any one? I remember seeing a YouTube video of some ones collection and that 1886 was in it, almost 100% sure. Nice haul! I wouldn't mind that chipper, sweeper and the box blade. What tractors are the 3 points for? Do you have a HT 3 point with the rock shaft, etc.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Very impressive indeed!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 1886 is in the roughest shape. Front frame casting is fractured. Can't imagine what kind of hit it would take to do that. And what about the red and white color scheme and the snarly dog on the hood decal?

·
Registered
108 Posts
The snow blowers will be of little use here in northeast NC. The cab on the 1250 is in beautiful shape. They should be in a colder climate. The attached photo was taken in 1980, probably the last time a snowblower was needed here. I'm riding with daughter in my lap. That was my first Bolens, don't know which model, large frame, no front hydros, loved it.
I have a 1250 with a cab like that, you're right, it needs a colder climate lol. They are quite warm!

·
Young Bolens Collector
1,474 Posts
The 1886 cracked frame is a very common thing on those 1886s. I just reconginize that paint job. It is definitely not stock.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Fourteen hours of travel, loading and unloading. Now have added 2 1250s, 1 1476, 1 1886 and 1 HT 20, 2 tillers, 5 snowblowers, 4 angle blades, 1 box blade, 1 sweeper, 3 mower decks, 2 3pt hitches, wheel weights and numerous other bits and pieces. The 1476 has a wood chipper attached at the rear, one 1250 has a beautiful cab, another has sickle mower. Now I have to decide what I wish to keep and which to sell. All the engines crank, but all had old gas aboard.
The HT 20 ran and was used to load the other four on our two trailers. That one is definitely a keeper. These machines were added to my lone 1250 with tiller. Will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it.
HOLY MOLY!!!!! You must have hit the Lottery. :thThumbsU

What a HAUL. You will be quite busy for some time working on all of this and figuring out what to keep and sell.

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

:hide:

:dunno:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts