My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought another garden tractor and as usual I wanna put my tlc touch on it but the model # is missing the last # it reads 917.25148 to get part I need the last # is scratched out is there anyway someone can help me figure out the last # ty much appreciated.

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,886 Posts
I would try for the last number 0-9 and google to see what comes, then match info to yours. A process of elimination or trial and error.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I could not find my exact model number anywhere on the web. Not even Sears. I did find one that had the last digit different, being a zero instead of a two. I guess it is possible that AYP just makes a 'base' owners manual, with parts list, ending in zero that applies to all models ending in 1-9. Or not.
So far it has been right on the money with part numbers, though many have been superseded, or have had a prefix or suffix added/changed.
tom

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are you sure the last number you can see is an 8 and not a 9? I have a Craftsman GT Garden Tractor with Kohler 18 magnum and the model number is 917.251490. I posted a picture in a previous thread.

Jared

1 - 4 of 4 Posts