My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 715 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys i want to do the same thing as on the cub cadet forum were everybody puts pics of there tractors and mowers on for everybody to see thank you I will start heres my 07' YS 4500 and 00' LT 1000 :wwp: :wwp:
:wwp: :wwp::thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Re: All craftsman pictures

Ken my computer is a little fuzzy, but why does it appear your wife is mowing backwards? The grass in front seems to be mowed, but not behind!!! :duh:

·
Registered
365 Posts

Never mind....it looks right on my laptop....jeez I need to go clean the shop computer. :sorry1:

·
Old Fart
3,228 Posts

Here tis: GT5000

·
Old Fart
3,228 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

nice machines guys :thanku: :thanku:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

Does this mean I have to give it a bath before I canpost a picture?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Does this mean I have to give it a bath before I canpost a picture?

:sidelaugh :ROF :wwp: it does matter we take em dirty, clean different colors all shapes and sizes

·
Registered
30 Posts

Thanks to my nasty habit of procrastinations, it's taken 3 weeks to get this picture...but here it is. The Toro Dingo in the background is a rental I used to chip out stumps.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Dang it! The website puked on my picture because it was too big. I shrunk it down and posted it under another thread.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts

I see some nice pictures, what's the pixel (size) limit for posting inside a message? I know the limit is very low for an Avatar, under 20K (bits or is it bytes?). I am thinking I'll put up my GT6000 '93, and DYT4000 '05, but would like to post pictures that have enough size to see.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts

Here's mine, it's a beast! The headlight's been replaced but not the seat yet. I knocked the headlight out pushing brush onto a brush pile.

Attachments

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,600 Posts

Jerry,

When you open the "Manage Attachments" menu, below the reply window, there is a chart of the various formats/sizes.

Quick answer....JPEG is 144.5k

Enjoy, and post away!

1 - 20 of 715 Posts