My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my 2000 LT1500, larger rear wheels, 15.5hp Koehler Command, hydro. Still purrs right along. Use mainly for mowing now.

Greg

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Sharp machine, Greg. Looks like it is waxed as good as s_j's!

·
. . . . . . . . . . . .
1,122 Posts
How long did it take you to wax that bad-boy? Also, is that a painting below the seat?

P.S. Kudos to the boys that put this site together

Bruce

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
623 Posts
My GT5000 24HP Briggs ELS 48" Deck

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Sweet ride and Welcome ToppDogg hope you enjoy the new place.

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Argee,

How about a pic of that bad boy in action. It looks good, but ya need some white stuff to make it happy!

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
Here's the Oh, SO fine Craftsman II that led me to this great bunch of guys in the first place. ROF

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good, Angel... Ya still got it?

BTW, what's wit doctorin' up the pic at the bottom... ROF

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
Greg said:
Looks good, Angel... Ya still got it?

BTW, what's wit doctorin' up the pic at the bottom... ROF
Yeah, still got it. My bro-in-law re-welded the teeth on the steering pinion gear so now it turns again. I'm getting ready to sand & repaint so I can sell it. It still mows like a monster! It should make somebody with a <1 acre lot & not too much $$ real happy. :tee: My Husqvarna is a much better machine for my needs (both lot size & comfort-wise). :D

·
Old Fart
3,225 Posts
No snow in the picture but here's mine ready for snow removal. I use the JBJr for a plow. Works great!

This will give you an idea of the kind of snow we get here. CA is not all sun and beaches. All of the property shown in the pic belongs to me including all that shown to the top of the bluff.

ED

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Here's mine!!

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Ed you have some nice property even covered in snow it looks nice.

:Welcome: DYT4000 i see you found our new forum. Nice avatar you have ther :woohoo1:

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
jodyand said:
Ed you have some nice property even covered in snow it looks nice.

:Welcome: DYT4000 i see you found our new forum. Nice avatar you have ther :woohoo1:

Thanks! :)

·
Old Fart
3,225 Posts
jodyand -

Thanks. If you read my profile, you saw that two of my favorite activities are hunting and fishing. I am able to do some hunting on my property and although you can't see it, there is a small stream near the base of the bluff. It has trout in it and I fish there sometimes - mostly when the grandkids are here. It's convenient so the kids can run back to the house when they get tired and I can keep them in sight the entire way.

ED
:dancingpa

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
USN_ED said:
jodyand -

Thanks. If you read my profile, you saw that two of my favorite activities are hunting and fishing. I am able to do some hunting on my property and although you can't see it, there is a small stream near the base of the bluff. It has trout in it and I fish there sometimes - mostly when the grandkids are here. It's convenient so the kids can run back to the house when they get tired and I can keep them in sight the entire way.

ED
:dancingpa

It's those rattlesnakes I don't like Ed! :eek:

1 - 20 of 154 Posts