My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (my first post)

The handle on my LT4000 break caliper is broken and I need a replacement part. Do you know where I can buy the replacement part, of if push comes to shove the entire break caliper (with the handle of course).

See attached image to broken part. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Welcome Guy

Go here Sears parts page and type in your model number (07128936 ect.) and it should bring up a parts list.

·
Registered
90 Posts
What exactly is broken? I have a couple links at home I will post later that has good part number break downs. Since I was in the same boat fixing my brakes (still am just waiting on parts).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the lever as pointed out in the image I took off the web for a quick post. I will take a picture of the actual lever tonight at home and post it.

Thanks for helping.

·
Registered
517 Posts
It might be easier to just get the part welded.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That looks fixable to me. Just make sure to take the brakes apart and remove those 2 pins in there. Clean them up so they slide nice and good. Here is a link I have used, and here is an arm I have coming. I think that arm should fit yours too. Or get the diff model number and google it. I tried to order a replacement arm from sears canada, but they said it wasn't available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts