·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
The easy way to tell for sure would be to go to sears.com/partsdirect

Look up the model number of your Husqvarna, and look at the accessories Sears sells for it.

·
Premium Member
9,597 Posts
It depends on how old your Husqvarna is. Apparently they changed the drawbar on the back a few years ago. If your tractor is new, the only difference should be that this one is stamped "Craftsman" in the plastic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 2346XLS bought in 2008. I went to sears parts site and they don't offer any parts for mine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered this for $314. Not bad at all I'd have to say. We'll see if it fits next week when I go get it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I slapped this thing on today in about 30 minutes without any problems. It works PURFECT! I'm amazed at how much better my yard looks after using a bagger.

·
Premium Member
9,597 Posts
I slapped this thing on today in about 30 minutes without any problems. It works PURFECT! I'm amazed at how much better my yard looks after using a bagger.
Glad to hear it! Get us some pictures of your setup and your yard.

Its funny, I've gotten away from using my bagger this spring after the intial cleanup from a hard winter. I'll bag before the big 4th of July party and again in the fall leaf season. Right now I'm hoping the clippings decompose in place and improve the soil.

This weekend I saw my neighbor using his bagger without the bags. It did a nice job dispersing the clippings behind him. I think I'll try it this coming weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts