My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My back was complaining today and I was looking at the Johnny bucket for the front of my DSG 6500. Found out it is $100 off the regular price.

The best part is my wife got her bonus today and while we were in Sears buying a freezer she told me to go ahead and get a bucket for the tractor. :thThumbsU :thThumbsU

I think I'll keep her. The Wife! The Wife!

Tractor is paid for too.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I would hang my head in shame if I had to spend the wifes bonus. I would ware out a shove before I would even consider it. The bonus should have been put into the retirement account. You can find good used freezers cheap. They last forever. I have a huge one I paid $100 for 20 years ago. It is like new. I say that because if you can not afford it with out the bonus you are in trouble.

To think you bosted about spending your wifes money. My wife would have bitched slaped me for asking and cut me off for a year if I posted the fact I asked. :sidelaugh Come to think of it she cut me off 20 years ago.

Even, I love your wife. You are a luck man.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I would hang my head in shame if I had to spend the wifes bonus.
You can find good used freezers cheap.
Ease up a bit there fella. Buying old freezers cheap is a false economy. Those old freezers use way more electricity and in the long run end up costing more than that new one.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
I would hang my head in shame if I had to spend the wifes bonus. I would ware out a shove before I would even consider it. The bonus should have been put into the retirement account.

I say that because if you can not afford it with out the bonus you are in trouble.

To think you bosted about spending your wifes money. My wife would have bitched slaped me for asking and cut me off for a year if I posted the fact I asked.
Isn't this a bit harsh? I don't know how your household's finances are set up, and that is none of my business, but in many households, income from both goes into a common account to be used by both.

The whole point of his post was to let us know that Sears is running a sale, not to get blasted for spending his "wife's" money.

Lighten up.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Isn't this a bit harsh? I don't know how your household's finances are set up, and that is none of my business, but in many households, income from both goes into a common account to be used by both.

The whole point of his post was to let us know that Sears is running a sale, not to get blasted for spending his "wife's" money.

Lighten up.
And how do you know that my man no-prob-rob ain't the millionaire next door? Maybe he's in such tight control of his finances, that the "bonus" is the only indulgence he and the Frau allow themselves?

As for getting cut off, maybe his wifey thinks his tractor's sexy. He didn't say why his back was complaining.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
And how do you know that my man no-prob-rob ain't the millionaire next door?
I make ten times what the wife brings home and have no shame in spending any of her money. While there is "her" money and there is "our" money, it is a reciprocal arrangement since she also spends my money.

I joke that it costs me money for her to work but it gives her some financial independence. If ever I challenge any of her spending, invariably it was "her" money she spent, not mine. Funny how I cannot spend with the same impunity.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
And how do you know that my man no-prob-rob ain't the millionaire next door? Maybe he's in such tight control of his finances, that the "bonus" is the only indulgence he and the Frau allow themselves?
Good point. How no-prob-rob spends "his" or "his wife's" or "their" money is no one's business but no-prob-rob's and his wife's. He was simply making conversation while letting us know about the Sears sale.

Now, no-prob-rob, do you know if all of the Sears accessories are $100 or did it vary?

·
hmmmm--lets see!
72 Posts
Hmmmm, I wonder if they still have steering parts for an old 1036? I need to call my wife; see if'n she's got a bonus coming!:ROF

mt

·
Premium Member
9,612 Posts

Lighten up.
Read to the end of the post. The Sailing American was kidding. In fact, he's quite enamored with noprobrob's significant other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts