My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2305 - looking at adding the Imatch quick hitch, also the loader / mower diverter valve (big money) are these worth the extra $$$ -

How about aftermarket attachments will anything Cat 1 work or is there something that needs to be JD specific... JD's attachment prices are located on the F'in Moon if you know what I mean -

John Deere " The Harley Davidson " of tractors
:eek:mg:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

Congrats on the new tractor. The loade is considered by most people to be the most useful attachment you can get. Of course it depends on the jobs you need to do but it sure is handy to have the loader whenever you need to lift or move anything heavy. A real back and time saver for me.
I have an imatch and it is well worth the money if you have more than 1 3pt. attachment and need to change them often. If you geta loader you will have a 600lb ballast box to deal with and the imatch makes this painless.
You needto make sure that the attachments you buy will work with the imatch and also the limited cat 1 hitch on the 2305. Limited means that it will not lift as high as a full size cat. 1. Most implement manu. make models for these and other similiar sized tractors like the Kubota BX series. The Deere (Frontier implements are usually of very good quality and sometimes they are not much more than other brands.
Enjoy your new tractor and post some pictures.

Cheers
Brian

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Check out Pat's easy change system before buying a QH. I have the Work Saver QH and really like it and it's compatible with just about anything. slkpk

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The Imatch setup is simply amazing, time being money in my case I would not be without it. The down side is, in my experience, other than JD and Fronteir attachments do not fit. It doesn't matter much as all my attachments are JD except for the chippers.

The divetor valve is worth it's weight in gold and I have one on all three tractors, if you are using a box blade, I can imagine not having this with at least a top link cylinder. I also like it as it controls the angle on the snow plow without adding another valve.

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
The imatch or any other quick hitch gets my vote. It is so easy to hook up implements. The best 100 I ever spent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts