My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Tecumseh hh120 in the SS12 has 2 issues right now that are on my list of dealing with and those are that if it sits for a while and than ran it will not shut of right away in takes a few seconds and secondly it seems to idle way to fast and vibrate a lot after it has been running a while. When it does not shut down right away it only happens after sitting for a while and on the first time you shut it off, any time after that it shuts of normally. When it idles too quick and vibrates it only happens after it has been running for a while but no other times does it idle too fast and vibrate as bad. It also revs up and down while the throttle is move up past idle but that happens when it is cold and when it is warm.

How should I correct those? I have played with the carb a little but I don't want to mess with it too much until I'm more sure on what needs to be done.

My question on the gas is that my grandmother added about 1/4 of a quart of small engine motor oil to 2 gallons of gas, is it OK to run this in small amounts through my tractors engines?

:thanku:

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any one know where to find a manual online for the hh120? I had one and was intending to print it but the website is no longer available.

any one got any idea on the questions?

:thanku:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts