My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took a few new pics today after I cleaned the tractor up a little bit. I also added front and rear marker lights so that I can be more visible if I am plowing snow at night. Next I'll be adding utility lights so I can see better at night as well. Let me know what you think. The lights don't look very bright out in the bright light, but they are more than sufficient in the dark.

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
The tractor is sharp. Super clean and the lights look great. good job.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
looks awesome great job

·
Member 800 post club !!
953 Posts
That is one sharp looking tractor. I love the old II's, they are beasts.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments. I've been trying to fix it up. I got it mostly for snow removal, but it also did a pretty good job the other day clearing brush with the blade. I have the deck also and it works fine if I ever want to mow with it. I put a new seat on it last week, the original was in pretty bad shape. I also just got another set of rear wheels to put lug tires on for things other than snow removal.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I picked 3 of these up 10 years ago for $50 and had to sell them off.. They looked like mad max machines, but all of them were quality tractors, after seeing those pics, wish I still had one. Looks really nice. Lights look sharp too, nice job :fing32:

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,266 Posts
Nice looking tractor! Nice obscure Mad Max reference JOE!! We should remake MAD MAX with lawn tractors!!! That would be sweet! Like in road warrior we could be mowing circles in a field instead of driving in the desert!!

:ROF :thThumbsU

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Good looking tractor, and nice addition with the lights, never can have enough safety devices around you when snow plowing after dark near a road way :fing32:.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Your tractor looks nice and clean. I see alot of these around here sitting out back in the weeds, rusting away in the rain and hot sun of the summer. People can't get them to start, and they just push them off to side to rust and go buy a new one. Shame.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,266 Posts
I love those Ags

·
Sears/Craftsman Owner
803 Posts
SUPER CLEAN TRACTOR !I like the new tires to.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts