My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tractor Supply sells two lines of CountyLine implements, one line painted red and the other line painted yellow.

Does anyone know what the differences are between these two lines?

When I was looking for a 5' rear blade, my brother told me to get the red one, which I did. It looks like the yellow one has a taller blade and a stand to hold it upright when not mounted on the tractor. It costs $30 less than the red one.

It's similar for the yellow and red landscape rakes. The yellow one has 5/16" x 1" tines, but the red one doesn't say. The tines on the red one are curved more than the yellow one. The yellow one has a stand, but the red one doesn't.

Anyone know why there are two different lines? Is one better/stronger/longer-lasting than the other?

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
the red ones are for subcompacts, they are shorter, which in turn gives you more lift height. I have some of both and on flat ground the yellow works just fine, it's when you try to traverse a hill or load on a trailer that you'll wish for the red stuff.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the red ones are for subcompacts, they are shorter, which in turn gives you more lift height. I have some of both and on flat ground the yellow works just fine, it's when you try to traverse a hill or load on a trailer that you'll wish for the red stuff.
Well, my brother i selling me his yellow landscape rake for $200, so I couldn't pass up that deal. He has a BX-2350, and hasn't mentioned any issues with the longer frame. I think it will work out fine, as I have few hills.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts