My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!.....I've alway's wanted to be part of a clandestine organization............
AND a free keychain to boot! The real clincher for me was when I read a previous post by 'ya-ya', in which he stated "the keychain acts like an "easy button" and solves a lot of your problems for you automatically."

I think I'll use it as a remote starter button for my 'Yammy' on those cold mornings.:snowing:

Okay...I'll be serious now.....This is a fantastic website, so many friendly and very knowledgeable folks here. It's hard to believe that there's so many tractor lovers out there.......you can count me as one too!

Yanman:trink39:

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Thanks YM... for sponsoring...

get me your mailing address and ill gladly get you out your 'easy button'

:thanku::thanku::thanku:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Yanman:

Congrats on becoming a site sponser and we are glad you decided to join us. The keychain does make a dandy "easy button" but unfortunately it still has a few bugs in it (the biggest one being when you push the button nothing actually happens). But...never fear... simple_john is working on that small problem as we speak! :sidelaugh: Welcome!

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
You should be getting the "Secret Handshake" in a separate mailing in a plain brown wrapper. We used to send it out with MTF on it and had to many double agents passing it on to the enemy that we had to change it to often. You can read about all that when you take the "blood" oath.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So......where and when is the "Site Sponsor" picnic? :trink39: ............

San Diego is quite nice this time of year.....hint-hint

Yanman

1 - 11 of 11 Posts