My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join the forum. I just acquired a 'new to me' 2017 Prestige and I need to touch up a couple of 'boo-boos' made by the previous owner. What's the best 'rattle can' paint to use? I know that there are several different shades over the years, and I'm not sure which is the correct one to use on my tractor. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is that also the correct color for a 1985 Simplicity 6216? And also, same question for the off white..is that also still available?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Is that also the correct color for a 1985 Simplicity 6216? And also, same question for the off white..is that also still available?
That is NOT the correct color for an '85...the dealership I believe can still order those.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join the forum. I just acquired a 'new to me' 2017 Prestige and I need to touch up a couple of 'boo-boos' made by the previous owner. What's the best 'rattle can' paint to use? I know that there are several different shades over the years, and I'm not sure which is the correct one to use on my tractor. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated.
And Welcome to the Forum!! I think you'll find the unit quite nice and will definitely make your yard look like a million bucks!! My '03 now has 947 hours and still going quite strong...and she still looks pretty good for almost 18 years old and cuts like a champ!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
This is what I see under the hood....I also have similar information in my '97 Broadmoor....I don't have any older ones around right now to check, but I think I do recall seeing this in the past...take a look and see...also please do let us know if it is there or not...would appreciate it......good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts