My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
16,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got one of these several months back, and it does seem to work, for me...
I don't wear it every day, but when I'm going outside to do heavy/bending labor--or stand for long time in the shop--or just in the evening when by lower back aches..

I wear it under my outer shirt/jacket--but not right next to bare skin...
Got it for around $18, think, when on sale @ Walmart.

Now--it does/will make that body area warm/sweat-so you may have to loosen it or remove it for awhile...I keep it cinched up pretty tight, but not enough that it bothers if I bend over. Works for me-

Link-
https://www.copperfitback.com/index/?mid=6264528

"If Brett Farve can wear it -so can I.....":tango_face_grin:

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
6,324 Posts
Not directly related to the back wrap, but I like the CopperFit knee support. I play a couple hours of Racquetball three times a week. And, truth be told, I'm usually one of the oldest guys on the court. I have a knee that has probably been over used, over weighted, and generally not as strong as it used to be. I tried a couple different knee support and stabilization devices and wasn't happy with the way they restricted my motion. The CopperFit does not provide much support at all, but it does help me get my joint warmed up quickly, and keeps it warm through the play. I like it over several different wraps and supports I've tried. To be honest, I'm not sure the copper part is useful, but for the price, it works, I'll play it.

·
16,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good for you-Jere! I just try to pass on to my friends here, what I feel works for me...

There have been studies-pro and con about the copper /magnets propnants and health-related things...some say YES--some NO. My daughter is an RN--stands for long periods of time n tile floors--she wears the copper-infused socks when tires and she they help her.
In my way of thinking--even if you THINK it , or anything helps you (placebo effect)--then it surely will...Remember--POSITIVE mind-set!
I'm going be doing some shovel work and cleaning a yard area outside today--I'll put mine on.
\
glenn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts