My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just some cool pics. Not mine.

If you like it, please make a quick post to bump it up for the next Guy.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, something to look at if you're bored on a Saturday night.

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Someone found a boat load of free CAT decal's:sidelaugh

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Looks like something OrangeJD would do.

Speaking of which, anyone hear from him lately? I haven't seen any posts from him in a while.

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,356 Posts
No I am still kicking. Health not so good. This is Cat 3 still not finished but I love this little tractor. I get people wanting to buy it as is.The picture she is dirty as a pig. Somebody should do this. there is money to be made doing them. I have made about $800 per tractor. When the Cat boy's see them it is I have got to have that and they never bicker on the the price it is ether this one or none.

Attachments

·
Clydesdale keeper
6 Posts
This is Copyright infringement. Something Caterpillar actively goes after and prosecutes for I would be very careful showing this thing off like this. All it takes is someone showing Caterpillar these pictures and giving them this website address and the Site owner as well as you could be getting a visit from the law. Seriously.

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hairybear, you are taking this way too seriously. This is a definite compliment to Cat. Everybody knows and loves Cat products. If Cat made garden tractors we would be buying them. Cat like all major manufacturers lives to see their brand out there, anywhere. Just maybe if the folks at Cat knew how we felt, they might just start a line of GTs. We can only hope.:praying:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.