My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MTF Canadian Contributor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I have constructed a technical paper (33 pages) on an engine rebuild for a Kawasaki 150 Ultra Jetski 12000cc.

I would like to contribute to the exchange and have sent a message to Brad although have not heard back since earlier today.

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you.

-Bad

·
Administrator
13,743 Posts
Hi Bad Boy. I am sending this up to the Admins. You should hear back soon.

·
MTF Canadian Contributor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
20,892 Posts
Hi there. I dropped you an email in response to your inquiry but it may not have come thru yet. Would you send me a PM with a few details on your project? We'll get you set up and going in the working area of the Tech Exchange. It takes a password to access it.

Thanks!

·
MTF Canadian Contributor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there. I dropped you an email in response to your inquiry but it may not have come thru yet. Would you send me a PM with a few details on your project? We'll get you set up and going in the working area of the Tech Exchange. It takes a password to access it.

Thanks!
Hello Brad. I sent you a partially completed document at both email addresses sent to me outlining above.

Thanks again and speak soon.

-Bad

·
MTF Canadian Contributor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good evening. I have completed this article and it is sitting in the work area ready to be formatted into one document as per my message to Brad.

Thanks Brad.

-Bad

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
It looks good Bad. We'll get it fixed up and published very soon. Thank you for contributing it. :fing32:

·
MTF Canadian Contributor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks good Bad. We'll get it fixed up and published very soon. Thank you for contributing it. :fing32:
You're very welcome!

-Bad

·
MTF Canadian Contributor
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts