My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steiner Tractor Parts is celebrating 35 years in business this year! :congrats:

A LOT has changed over the years and one of the biggest things is the ways we communicate with our customers. In the past, nearly all of our communication was over the phone or in person. We wanted to take this opportunity to give you a myriad of ways to get in touch with us.

1) Sign up to receive SMS (Text) Messages from us - If you sign up between now and February 29th, 2012, you will be entered to win a free sweatshirt!

We don't bombard you with text messages, we use the SMS alerts to notify you of hot new products. AND we listen, you can text us back. :)

2) Sign up for our Email list - If you aren't on our email list, you are missing out! We have special offers for customers often by email only (though I usually cross post them here in these forums). We do coupon offers. In addition to that, we have a standing offer for our email subscribers. Once a quarter, I choose one active subscriber at random and that person wins a $500.00 gift card to our store. So, don't delay, I'll be drawing the next winner in February and we'll have an email promotion in February as well.

We don't bombard you with email. Product alert emails go out to frequent shoppers/browsers every Tuesday. New Product Launch emails only go out to folks interested in specific brands. Coupons go out seasonally, usually we time them with holidays or tractor events. There is typically one regular newsletter each month. You can sign up for some lists and not others, it doesn't hurt my feelings, just sign up for what you want to hear about. You can also one-click unsubscribe at anytime at the bottom of every email. AND we listen, Email me back! I usually respond within minutes or at the least the same day, except on Saturdays and Sundays when my email access is hit or miss.

3) Facebook - We have a really active Facebook page with people posting pictures, questions etc. We post stories about customers tractors that we receive by email and snail mail. This has become a really cool way to interact with customers. If you post, I'll always respond.
:wwp:

4) Post in this forum! - I receive daily notifications of new posts in this forum, and sometimes I get notices from other members or admins to check out other forums.

5) Twitter - We are on twitter. We don't have as many interactions with twitter, but if you are out there, I'm glad to correspond with you! Follow me and send me a DM, I'll follow you back and we can tweet together!

6) YouTube - YouTube has gotten really fun for us. We've been able to make some fun videos and we are looking at really ramping up our How To video content this year. We have a very cool video series we'll be promoting in February on John Deere 2 cylinder hand clutch repair. Also, if you are posting tractor videos, feel free to share them with us. I favorite and share lots of customer videos that are informational, or just plain cool. There are great tractor videos on YouTube.

7) Live Chat - On our website, you will find a live chat feature. The live chat is manned during regular business hours and can be a convenient alternative to a phone call. :howdy:

8) Of course, there are still all the traditional methods to reach us. We have a toll free phone number: 800-234-3280. We also have a toll free Fax number: 800-854-1373. You can also always send us an email message: [email protected].

We are here to help serve you, our customers and the tractor community. With 35 years of excellence under our belt, we are very excited about all of the new technology that brings us closer to our customers.

We are looking forward to helping you soon!

:thanku:

Elizabeth & the team at Steiner Tractor Parts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Congratulations on 35 years. That's quite a feat to have survived the economies of the last 35 years. I wanted to bump this back up as folks are getting home from work.:fing32:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts