My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys maybe someone here can help with a little issue I am having. I have a 1991 Toyota 4X4 22RE (4cyl) 5spd with AC. When running the AC, the black air box (I call it) where everything is boxed up under the box gets alot of condensation on it, and drips alot of water onto the floor board. Its not the heater core, I checked that first thing to be certian. What in the world is causing this, and how do I correct it? Any ideas, or anyone know what to do?

·
Registered
292 Posts
look underneath to see if you have water dripping out when the ac is on for a few mins if not the drain tube is plugged ive used a coat hanger before to unclog them but just be careful when doing this also can use compressed air but not much because it could cause it to blow all the muck thats clogging it out into the inside of your vehicle dont ask me how i know if using a coat hanger or even better would be safety wire since it is more flexable be prepared to get wet from the water and rust chunks and dirt coming out

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, the drian should come out the firewall, so I will check that first thing in the morning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.