My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leave the Playstation to the kids, but play alot of games on the PC. Just wondering what games people like.

I have seemingly become addicted to Test Drive 6 lately. I also play the Nascar game alot with the steering wheel and pedals. My other two favorites are Microsoft Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator.

If you play games too, which one(s)? I know theres a couple flight sim fans here.

Greg

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
MechWarrior4 - Vengance. (Still need to buy the Mercs expansion)
Occasionally MechWarrior3, sometimes Diablo II & Diablo.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
I'm not much of a gamer, but I like Nascar 2003. My kids have the Logitech Momo force feedback wheel and pedals. The Pangea games that are bundled with Macs are kind of neat, and are ok for kids. I try to stay away from the Playstation, as I don't want to get addicted.

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Argee said:
:ditto: That and hyper bowl and spider solitaire:D

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
Diamond mine drives me crazy. I get started and then say ok, just one more game. :comp26:

Durwood

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
My latest aquisition is Railroad Tycoon 3 (I was thoroughly addicted to Railroad Tycoon II). I play Empire Earth a bit as well as Battlefield 1942.

Steve

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
nothing on the computer.. i have xbox but dont play it too much.. ill play the NHL or NFL games by seag on the xbox if im bored... but dont play too many..

the only pc games i used to play from time to time was command and conquer or Tiger woods golf..

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Like Durwood, I play alot of Diamond Mine and Bookworm, even bought the downloads as it is so much nicer to play :). Lately been playing Bejewled and JewlQuest, all these are at yahoo games. My CD Rom is broke and can't seem to figure out how to repair it, even bought a new one and installed it, but not computer literate enough to figure why it won't work, but when it did, I would play Doom , Wolfenstien and Duke Nukem all winter long to fight the boredom.

·
Super Moderator
32,064 Posts
Steve (Magnolia said:
My latest aquisition is Railroad Tycoon 3 (I was thoroughly addicted to Railroad Tycoon II). I play Empire Earth a bit as well as Battlefield 1942.

Steve
I have not played computer games in AGES, but have and used to love the RRT also. Always fun. I find most games more frustrating, then enjoyable, so I pretty much stay away from them.

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
I played Flight Simulator once back in 87 or so... Went to the office on a Sat to get come work done....I kept saying, just one more time.... 8 hours later I finally said "enough!", threw the program in the "trash" and have never had a game on my computer since... Still have a Nintendo 64 with Super Mario around somewhere...

Greg

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Argee: The Hoyle Card and Board games are great!

Greg: I had 1942 the Pacific Air War Gold. I had to boot from a floppy (this was 10 years ago) that would change the DMA settings so it would have enough memory to play. It was great time waster.

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Mow, the one I had was version 1.0, or so, for the Mac. I ran it on my 512Ke.... Broke the floppy and threw it in the wastebasket (it was a "trial copy") and had to go to the office on Sun to finally get my work done... :banghead3 :banghead3

Greg

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
That's why I "try" not be gamer, Greg!

The fact that I'm not very good at games and own macs makes that a little easier.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I like the Civ games, Rat Bag Dirt Racing, the Solitare games, Railroad Tycoon, and others. I can't seem to get my reaction time up to play the fast paced games, so stick with the ones that require thinking.
Now that I am retired I think that I don't think as good as I used to think. :beatdeadh

·
Registered
33 Posts
Joint Operations: Escalation, C&C Generals Zero Hour, HL2, CounterStrike: Source, Urban Terror (Quake 3 mod), Doom 3, Diablo 2, FarCry, Rat Bag: Dirt Track Racing; DTR: Sprint Cars; and Leadfoot, Call Of Duty, Battlefield 1942, Unreal Tournament, 2003, & 2004, Halo, Texas Hold 'em online and snood.

Yeah, I like to game ;) Also have an xbox, but PC games pique my interest right now.

Regards,

Mark

1 - 20 of 24 Posts