My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello after ending the restoration of my honda 4514 i need to print again all the stickers that i don't have anymore, I would be happy if someone can send me the high quality pictures of his stickers to make PSD files for re-printing , the only I did is the left side but missing right side and all the others... I hope someone can help me I'll
make the files available for all who needs them!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
my little red beast
Stunning! I am tiptoeing on this slippery slope myself. A few questions if you don't mind:
  1. Is this German coolant in the tank? I drive mostly German cars so I always have a few gallons of this pink (G12/G13 - Audi/Porsche spec) coolant on the shelf. The coolant in this new to me Honda was green and was at the MIN mark. I tested the freezing point with my refractometer and it was at -50°C. I figured I'd add some distilled water to top off the level to the MAX mark and it should dilute to about -25°C which is OK for my latitude. Doh, I didn't realise that this was too much for this little engine. Now I have the freezing point at -15°C and this is borderline dangerous. Sometimes temperatures do drop this low here in Philly. I am thinking of draining the coolant completely and replacing it with the G12/G13 that I am used to but am a bit apprehensive about it. I know for a fact that if you replace the pink coolant in an Audi with regular green stuff from the store, it will gel up and if not caught soon enough may eventuality destroy the engine. I am wondering if the G12/G13 coolant is safe to use in the Honda engine.
  2. What's the paint's p/n? My H4518 has a few small dents in the front that shouldn't be too difficult to hammer out.
  3. Was the seat restored or replaced? Mine is badly split/cracked in the middle. I am thinking of restoring it with new foam and vinyl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts