My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My local Briggs & Stratton service center is also a Snapper dealer, and another brand of tractor that I've never heard of before. It's "Columbia." I thought I'd try and find out a bit more about them online, but I can't find a corporate website. Is this an MTD brand? I only see White, Yard Machines, Bolens, and Yard Man when I go to the MTD corporate website.

And when I do a search for "columbia tractor" or "columbia mowers" I can't find a company website either... any more info? Does this company have a website? Is their equipment any good?

-Josh

·
Super Moderator
16,758 Posts
Coulimbia Has Been owned By MTD since the 60's There not produced in the North American market anymore except for Canada You can use google tool Bar to translate the web site.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Coulimbia Has Been owned By MTD since the 60's There not produced in the North American market anymore except for Canada You can use google tool Bar to translate the web site.:thThumbsU
Interesting, I wonder why my local dealer is carrying them instead of one of the other MTD brands?

·
Super Moderator
16,758 Posts
Guess there going to sell them back in the states. You never know with MTD. There basicly Taking the spot of White Outdoor I guess.:thThumbsU

·
Super Moderator
16,758 Posts
MTD made most of the J.C. Pennys tractors.:thThumbsU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts