My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found their web site, but nothing seems to work. E-mail bounces back and the cart function shows no connection. All the posts look to be at least 2 years old or older. Any ideas? Are they still in business? Would like to get two of their Swiftomatic linkage adapters.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
One of the brothers, Larry, died in January, and the shop is tied up in estate matters. Jerry wants to get the business going again, but can't do anything until Larry's estate is settled.

·
Jake
13 Posts
Sorry to hear that Larry passed. I hope that Jerry gets the business going again. I sent a motor to them for rebuild about the time Larry fell ill. I talked with him once, very nice fellow. Got an estimate for repair but never heard from them or the motor again.

·
Jake
13 Posts
I was just contacted by Matt Schmohl, Larry Schmohl's son. He states that he owns the machine shop now and is working to get it back up and running. I may get my motor back after all.

Jake

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Is that the place that had all of the walk behind Gravelys all lined up in front of the place, some with sulky's and one w/a chain saw and stuff like that?
Ive seen a pic of a shop like that a few times but aint sure where it was or what it was called. In Pa. somewhere I think, where Gravelys seem to grow out of the ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts