My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't do this often but I feel I have to let you guys know. Calvin at CM has been extremely helpful with regards to my B&S engine woes. I cant say enough about this man and his service. I will be the first to admit that my knowledge on small engines is a little above nil which leads me to ask a plethora of questions.
Calvin has been extremely patient and answered every question and even told me what to watch out for.

I am sorry this might be a long winded but credit must be given to a level of service that seems to be the exception and not the norm these days.

Thank you Calvin and I will be calling again for all my part needs.

JJ:thanku:

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,375 Posts
thank you jj that really means alot to me i try to help everyone that comes along i guess being in this line of business for 20 years i guess you can take and look at something and diagnose it without even listening to it run

i have learned to diagnose problems by symptoms like doctors do to patients except the lawnmowers chainsaws trimmers and alike are the patients but i give God the glory for him placing the knowledge and the know how in me

thanks for the complement if its ok with you if i copy and paste this into our testimonials on our site that will help us i think

calvin

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,375 Posts
its been known that other links to other sites have been popping up especially on gator blades i dont know what to say but that i am hurt by this thats all i have to say

calvin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts