My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking everywhere and cannot find the answer.
i need to know the correct ram travel for a closed frame 3 point ie... 140 - 300 series. i ordered a 3 point and it should be here tuesday. it does not have a ram. i need to get a ram so i can use it by next weekend. its been raining like a bugger here in the north eastern north dakota and time is against me as well as on other stuff as well.
the darn short spring is messing up with my food plotting lol...
just for reference here is a pic i found on the net of the closed frame 3 point.

thanks for the help in advance! :thThumbsU

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
It is the same cylinder as the ones on the 54 blade. There is a guy on ebay that sells these much cheaper than Deere. I've bought 2 of them from him and been really happy with them. I think I paid about $100 each.

Jeff

·
Registered
747 Posts
AM31362 is right part number, but it's 8" closed length.

From JDparts
English Metric

Specification
Weight 5.73 LBS 2.60 Kg
Bore Diameter 2.500 IN
Rod Diameter 1.000 IN
Stroke 4.000 IN
Closed Length 8.000 IN
End Type-Rod & Cap 0101
Rod End Size 0.516 IN
Cap End Size 0.516 IN
Working Pressure 1,999.999 PSI
Finish K
Note

·
Super Moderator
16,690 Posts
i have been looking everywhere and cannot find the answer.
i need to know the correct ram travel for a closed frame 3 point ie... 140 - 300 series. i ordered a 3 point and it should be here tuesday. it does not have a ram. i need to get a ram so i can use it by next weekend. its been raining like a bugger here in the north eastern north dakota and time is against me as well as on other stuff as well.
the darn short spring is messing up with my food plotting lol...
just for reference here is a pic i found on the net of the closed frame 3 point.

thanks for the help in advance! :thThumbsU
You may want to Talk to this Guy for what You can use Because He Builds aftermarket 3point Hitch’s for the Closed Frame tractors
http://www.jimsrepairjimstractors.com/3_point_hitch-three-point-hitch.htm :thThumbsU

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well at lunch time i bit the bullet and bought a used AM31362 off of evil bay. He had a very good rating. got it for 110 bucks shipped. said it would be here by wednesday.

thanks to everyone, this site has been unbelievable! i will update with pics once it all comes in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts