My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a local Mall that has been repurposed as an antique and classic car consignment outlet.

Classic Car Mall

Recently as part of some marketing promo a professional drone fly-thru was completed. It presents in 3 minutes a very quick fly-by of over 600 classic cars:

Was there recently, and found this exact model of my very first car - and exactly the color and trim level when I got my car too.

This car seems to have aged slightly better than me?

·
Super Moderator
30,876 Posts
Nope, I'm gonna leave that one alone Jere! No way am I falling into that trap! :)

·
Professional Homeowner
7,606 Posts
This is a local Mall that has been repurposed as an antique and classic car consignment outlet.

Classic Car Mall

Recently as part of some marketing promo a professional drone fly-thru was completed. It presents in 3 minutes a very quick fly-by of over 600 classic cars:

Was there recently, and found this exact model of my very first car - and exactly the color and trim level when I got my car too.

View attachment 2473517

This car seems to have aged slightly better than me?
It is destiny. You must buy that car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is pretty cool, good to see that the mall ain't goin' to waste. This ain't nothin' though, how about this. This guy bought an old Walmart for his cars........

Reactions: mopar65pa

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
That's a sweet ride Jere, temptation has to be in the back of your mind, I know it would be for me.

'68 Thunderbird for me, suicide doors on the back.

CCMoe

Reactions: Jere39

·
Premium Member
4,671 Posts
That's a sweet ride Jere, temptation has to be in the back of your mind, I know it would be for me.

'68 Thunderbird for me, suicide doors on the back.

CCMoe
61 T-bird for me please. Champagne gold ragtop would be an awesome cruiser.

Reactions: CCMoe

·
Administrator- We’re all friends here
14,468 Posts
Cool place. I have to go there, just to drool. Thanks for the link, Jere.

·
15,000 +posts!
20,314 Posts
There was one of those in Swansea MA not far from me,it went out of business at least 10 years ago..
I think it was called "Car Palace"..

Not sure exactly why,but I heard rumors some car owners had their cars damaged during "moves" when they moved them around in the building,some claimed they were taken out for joyrides and they beat on them,did burnouts,etc,in the parking lot...the management said many of the owners refused "legitimate offers" on their cars too,and just wanted an indoor storage area with insurance on them ,they didn't really intend to sell them ..they also wanted to charge admission ,there were so many going there just to gawk,not buy,but that didn't pan out well either I guess..

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
61 T-bird for me please. Champagne gold ragtop would be an awesome cruiser.
My '68 was pale green, probably the last color I would have choose but that's life. It did have black interior and a 429 under the hood, it would get down the road.

CCMoe

Reactions: Steve Urquell

·
Make Smoke, Boil Water!
1,670 Posts
Oh, I just can't go there, Jere...

Another girl has stolen my heart; I will never be unfaithful. Saw one in person, and my wife had to hold me back, I was ready to buy.

Some of Harley Earl's best work.

1938 LaSalle 50 Series Opera Window Coupe. Dove Gray.

Let's see if I can get the pic to stick.

She had a twin sister, just as pretty, perhaps more alluring, but impractical:

·
Premium Member
4,671 Posts
My '68 was pale green, probably the last color I would have choose but that's life. It did have black interior and a 429 under the hood, it would get down the road.

CCMoe
I love big block engines. Never quit pulling until you lift off the pedal. I was always a Chevy guy and had a 454 in a Camaro but my buddy had a 351 Cleveland with 4bbl heads in a Mustang that made me respect what Ford could do.

I just love the looks of the early 60s torpedo T-bird.

Reactions: CCMoe

·
Parts collector
3,479 Posts
Well DANG Jere! I did work in that "mall" when it was a mall 16 years ago. I drove past that place 1000 times headed to West Chester, Haverford, Doylstown, on the PA TP, I NEVER knew there where that many cars in there. It looks like they took the whole mall over!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts