My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, looking for feedback on clamp-on snow blades like the ones available at earthandturfattachments.com.
I want something easy on, easy off so I have use of the bucket also in heavy snow. How much do these run? I have NH TC30 with woods 1009 FEL. Thanks

·
Administrator
16,884 Posts
If you are looking for the cost just contact them. They have the form just below the article about the clamp on. Not only will you get the cost you will have it for your model tractor. Then you have a baseline as you shop around. As for the use, the only clamp on I use are a set of forks. The downside is that I give up a bit of lifting ability just because of the geometry of them being so far our in front. That shouldn't be a problem for a plow, BUT just remember that your turning radius will greatly increase because of the length. If you have wide open spaces, then you're good to go. If it's gonna be tight quarters, suggest you clamp a pole on end of bucket and check turning, backing clearances. Especially the backing since that generally takes more radius. Just my 2¢.
MikeC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts