My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Apparently someone in a Maine public works department had a little too much time on their hands. Gotta love the navy blue / aqua stripes and bowtie! Looks like something you'd find on an early 90's Beretta!

·
Super Moderator
12,301 Posts
See the U.S.A. ..., you (and others) may not know the rest, but anyway, that bowtie on a Gravely sure is different.
That's a nice tractor you picked up.
I like the seeing the 'Bota again, and what the heck is that 2 wheeler with the big duels in the background?

·
Registered
795 Posts
In a Chevrolet, Dinah Shore fifties Chevrolet commercial!! When cars had real looks and were not cookie cutters like today! C.V.

·
10,839 Posts
Whoever did that to it took their time and did a nice job.

I hope you got it cheap, 2wd Chevrolets have a crappy value around here this time of year.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See the U.S.A. ..., you (and others) may not know the rest, but anyway, that bowtie on a Gravely sure is different.
That's a nice tractor you picked up.
I like the seeing the 'Bota again, and what the heck is that 2 wheeler with the big duels in the background?
The tractor ain't too bad. I got an amazing deal on that machine, QH broom, QH blower, and 30" deck.

Crazyvet and I had our annual Gravely cleanout / rearrange before winter hits. If not for this Kubota we'd probably both be dead from lifting and moving all this crap around!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts