My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rummaging through all the mail last night from my return from Montana and found this beauty buried in the pile. Echoman sold this to me and I'm quite pleased....

I've been babying the old one for a long time and took merely a minute to remove it. I cleaned the surface and replaced it with this one...

Looks good huh?

Before....

After....

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,767 Posts
Looks great! Maybe Ill get one too!

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
Ummm, yeah, much improved!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wow.. is that NOS or did he make it?

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These decals are just as good if not better than the originals...I am impressed with the quality of them.

Echoman, I don't know where or who you have making these but they are definitely a keeper.

Thanks!:trink39:

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,568 Posts
Yep! Good group of folks whos' interested in reproducing any LB decal or other brand they can. Only one they CANT do are the raised, imbossed 3 layered decal like the 7264, 7263, 5272, etc. Remember how well the R7070's looked? A few here grabbed up some green/white sets for their 19 and 21 inch Vader shrouds. Hopefully we'll see some of those soon too!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I had these made from my sticker dude, or decal maker you could say. Waitin' to see how the other Vader shrouds turned out to the fellers I hooked them up with.
SHould have the 19incher 5247 done in a few days. !

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
Echoman, I LOVE the yellow shroud covers! Is that a repaint over green with that fusion paint or is that an original color? I've seen another member here with the yellow scheme....

Makes me think about mine, and it could be made yelllow too! Right?

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
I think his shroud is painted, but its an exact match. They came on Promo models(r7070, 8070,7071 and 8071) If you look at mine, its all stock but i had the yellow wheels off when i took that picture for cleaning and it had steel orange wheels..

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,568 Posts
Not a hassle at all Al, and it looks great! Glad you guys are finding use for them along with the Vaders' that were recently sent out.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
i did fusion, over orig yellow shroud,
, still stains a bit, so, when i get tired of it, i'll sand with finest paper there is, then prime etc....
still want to take pic of the fleet in the garage

1 - 19 of 19 Posts