·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not definite but I might come over for a day. If so I'll have my MTF hat on.
I haven't narrowed down my cap choice yet, looking too cold for my yellow JD summer cap. I should have my big gray ear defenders on.

·
Super Moderator
28,893 Posts
I haven't narrowed down my cap choice yet, looking too cold for my yellow JD summer cap. I should have my big gray ear defenders on.

Any good hotels in the area? Most of them seem to be over towards Zanesville. Wow, hotel prices seem very high along I-70.

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any good hotels in the area? Most of them seem to be over towards Zanesville. Wow, hotel prices seem very high along I-70.
little mom/pops place called Regal INN about 5 miles from plowday, trip advisor showing $55 a night. 740-927-8011

·
Super Moderator
28,893 Posts
Thanks, I booked about 10 miles away up towards Newark. Only about $70 and nicer looking place, I've had too many bad experiences at mom and pop hotels and Red Roof Inns.

·
Premium Member
2,380 Posts
Looks like it is to be sunny, but cool. Hopefully we'll get enough rain to soften the ground, to be able to get plows in the ground. I'll not be bringing anything, but may slip up Sunday, as a spectator...

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like it is to be sunny, but cool. Hopefully we'll get enough rain to soften the ground, to be able to get plows in the ground. I'll not be bringing anything, but may slip up Sunday, as a spectator...

You’ll be too late come Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,380 Posts
I guess that's the problem with being retired... Time & dates don't mean a whole lot anymore, except on auction days... Got "stuff" to do on Friday, and a pretty decent auction I'd like to attend come the 2nd...

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is the best dirt ever! we had 2+" of rain this week. more plowing tomorrow

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I only took about 6 pictures, I was having too much fun. Of the four plow days I have been to this year, this was the best dirt of all.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,893 Posts
Well, I have it covered pretty well, at least for Friday since I didn't bring a machine I was just the picture taker and observer. First, would like to thank Burned300 for inviting me down, well worth the trip and finally got to meet him. Got to say, I'm a little jealous of that X595 and the air ride seat!!! Anyways, it was a great location and I was surprise with how good the dirt turned considering the rain the day before. I wasn't introduced to the owner but the folks hosting the plowday put him on a machine and let him go to town for a while, very nice of the organizer (Phil) for doing that!! That makes you proud to be associated with folks like this. Anyways, enough pontificating here's the eye candy and YouTube link:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the Video PA318guy, It's easy to spot me since I'm the only one not wearing jeans, I'm wearing my insulated Duck Carhartts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts