My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I've posted a few times in other areas of the forum but forgot my "intro". I live in Columbus, OH but have a country place about 90 minutes away that I visit on the weekends to cut grass and do other work. I've never done much work on tractors before, so I'm trying to learn as much as possible about the ones I have.

With the help of a few forum members and information posted, I've figured out the ages of my stable. I've got:

1955 Massey Ferguson TO-35 (gas) which is currently running. pic here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=83925
1940 Ford 9N (not running) pics here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=84025
1985 Sears/Craftsman Garden Tractor (Canadian model C459-60418) not running

Just in the week that I've been reading MTF I've probably doubled my knowledge of my tractors. My short term goal is to get the Sears garden tractor running. My long term goal is to get the Ford running (this will take a while longer).

Everyone has been real friendly and helpful so far. This is a great forum! Thanks!

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
Thank you for joining us. Glad to hear we have been helpful, and look forward to hearing about your refurbishing your machines.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
We are glad to have you. Continue to enjoy this great forum.

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
Thanks for joining. And remember, we like pictures.:Welcome1::wwp:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
weekend_warrior

Glad you found us on the net. :MTF_wel: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
welcome mark...

Wow, im amazed the name weekend warrior was not already taken...

Glad you found MTF

:MTF_wel2::MTF_wel2::MTF_wel2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts