My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a cenex hydrostatic tractor with pto front & for deck 16hp with hydro lift.This is an old all steel tractor 50" deck & 48" blower.Can any one tell me where to find a manual for this.I was told it was made by mtd & model #s with -095 for the last 3 is cenex tractors,but I could not find any model #s with that for the last 3.Any help would be great.:banghead3

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok Ill get some pix today.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey how do i get the pix on here from my computer?The image tab ask for a url.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is it.Used it today,work great! cenex1.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the 2 stage 48" blower for it. blower1.jpg this thing was a bear to move by myself.The deck & blower says MTD on them both.Im kinda new at this,but love tractors.Any help or ideas would be awesome.:thanku:

·
ROJ
2,189 Posts
thats an MTD.its a 998 model.its a newer version of the 990 models.thats a strong machine you have there.it should make you a good tractor.you can download and print manuals for it at MTD's website.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats it!:trink39: found manual for mtd 998 on OWNER IQ website.:thanku:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The guy I bought this from called me today.he found the original manual its a model 995.Now I need to find a place that sales perts for it.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Yes I was going to tell you that if you look on mine that I call a 998 my sticker says 995 but there is very little differance. Not even sure what the difference is. Mine is a white GT 1855. someone told me they had a 999 also.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope I can get mine to look that good:thThumbsU

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can anyone tell me where to find the owners manual for the blower Model # 199-990A & the deck # 101-993A

1 - 13 of 13 Posts