My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to inform everyone here that if you are thinking about a new PTO driven cement mixer, we only have about 8 left in stock and do not expect them to last over a few more weeks so if you want one please let us know ASAP so we can lock you in on this years price. It will be about 4-8 months before we get any more in so please dont delay. This is not a sales pitch just the plain truth. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail or call. :fing02:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought 2 from a dealer that could not sell his and I sold 2 last week so I am still at 4 with the expected delivery date no earlier than 6 months from now so if you want one please let me know.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok update on the cement mixers I have 1 new one left and one that is on its way back to me that I will most likely have to discount a little. (customer thought he could get it to work on a cat 0 tractor)

·
. . . . . . . . . . . .
1,122 Posts
You go boy, with those cement mixers! Either you are are quite a salesman or you're having some wicked heavy traffic on the web site. Either way I'm glad things are going well after that Ebay thing.

Bruce L~

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah finally got ebay straightened out and the SEO is earning their keep on getting my up there in the search engines but really these cement mixers just sell theirselves. They are an excellent item to have for those small jobs

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok just an update and an offer for you members, I have sold out of cement mixers but I have received 1 back. It has never been used (the guy did not know that you needed a hydraulic hook up) and is new condition. It was put together and shipped back to me so it has 2 scratches on the drum. (can get pictures if needed). I am going to sell it at a discounted price if anyone is interested please just let me know before I post it on Ebay.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot to update you but we sold the last of the cement mixers before christmas and it was picked up yesterday but I should have some more in this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts