Arthur, I would personally wait on the Kawa engine unless They were willing to knock the price of the current stock down--bargaining chip.So the saga continues. I decided on a XT2 GX54 D (turns out it will fit in my shed) and called CC to order. They're out of stock with no more production this year. Apparently CC is changing to a Kawasaki engine for 2021 with production to begin in late fall for 2021. So I'm checking around with local dealers to see if there are any around.