My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she is done, well I have to put the deck belt on when I get it. Other wise she is done and looking for a new home. I would like to keep her but i have two many other projects. And I can not keep off that *** craigslist. I am looking at a John Deere 212. Man I never worked this hard when I was working and now I am retired. But word of mouth and I got people coming to me. Plus my real estate photography keeps me humping. Well anyway I hope you like her and it's on to the next, what ever that is. :thThumbsU

Attachments

·
22,347 Posts
Great job!!! :fing32:

·
That Guy
1,162 Posts
I never knew Cat made a mower, or is that just a **** nice paint job on another brand?

None the less, she is some pretty!

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
That's a good looking machine. I would like to see a before picture.

A design like that for a company could sell allot of goods. It seems that when someone gets paid to do just that,,,,the ideas are terrible.

I have my own GT that has taken a new look from spare parts,,some custom work and add ons. But it ain't as purdy as yours!!!

By lookin at yur Avatar,,I was wondering if someone helped you spell that??? lmao ------------>cat-ter-pillar

"I helped him"<---------:trink39:--------->"No,,I spelled it on my own"

·
Super Moderator
16,685 Posts
I never knew Cat made a mower, or is that just a **** nice paint job on another brand?

None the less, she is some pretty!
MTD Painted in Cat Colors I think OJD's last Cat was a Murray In Cat colors

Great Job OJD:thThumbsU

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
Looks GREAT!

Needs tracks :biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Two in a row painted in a Cat.scheme-----personally,I think you have Cat fever.:biglaugh::biglaugh:But that's ok,should go away right after the itching & blisters subside.:trink40:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nice! I've got a "mini" Cat too. It started life as a Snapper 1650. It's funny how many people (even those who should know better) think it really is a Cat, but that's kinda why I did it!

Attachments

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is very good looking.Keep up to good work. :thThumbsU

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts