My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 14 year old Siamese female is a very sweet cat. She is persistent. When I get on the computer she gets on my lap and rubs her head against my neck and face then moves up and tries to BITE my ear lobe. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Bite the cat on the ear, either you will loose your face or the cat will not bother you again.:dunno:

·
Administrator
21,336 Posts
She's probably wanting some extra attention. Try giving her a treat before you sit down at the computer, or take some with you for when she sits on your latp.

·
10,839 Posts
Pizza sauce is not really supposed to be used as an aftershave lotion, Boyd.

BTW, if the issues move any farther south, this thread will be closed faster than that cat's hair stands up.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PLEASE tell me that you really wanted this in the JOKE section !! I'll be Happy to move it there. :thanku:
My cat REALLY tries to bite my ear. Its very annoying. Nothing made up here.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
You might try putting some pine tar on your ear! We used to use it to keep calves from chewing on board fences, they don't like the taste! ~~ grnspot

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Its wanting extra attention. The nipping is a "love nip". I have a white and black longhair that does similar. If he lays down and you rub his stomach and then stop, he will grab the forearm or hand and nip me to get me to start again.

The only thing I can think of is to not let her get that far. When she starts to climb up and love on your face and neck, put her down on the ground. Eventually she will get the hint.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Hot sauce or pepper on your ear lobe?

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts

·
Loving Life :-)
4,007 Posts
You just need one of these Boyd. :sidelaugh:hide:

Just think of the fun you could have shooting the rockets across the room, and while she is chasing them, you can use your computer freely.!:ROF

·
Super Moderator
33,821 Posts
Ahh the old desk USB missile launcher! Where would we be without it!!!

Time for a different Cat!!! That one is trying to be a Tiger and thinks you're a Las Vegas trainer!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts