My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its all your fault.. I test drove 6430 and liked it.. Like you said that unit would run everything i could possible put behind it...:fing32:

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,954 Posts
You mean, one o THESE?!??!

Whew! NICE toy-er-handy tool for many uses around the home!
So, what're ya giving UP if the boss lets you get one?

(I could PROBABLY borrow a bigger trailer, AND bring you your five bucks back in person instead of mailing it! :) )

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup Thats the sweet little utility tractor i was in.. What a commanding view when sitting in there.. amazing.. Now to find the farm... The last one we looked at was horrible.. simply amazing they didn't burn the house down. They added a wood stove in the basement and just stuck the exhaust pipe out the basement window and put a cap on it. They didn't run the stack up the wall and past the roof line.. The whole side of the house was black with soot...

Back to the tractor.. as far as giving up.. more like selling.. all the toys leave but my 112.. the 2210 with loader and back hoe, the 440 dozer and the whole pile of attachments out back for a GT...

·
10,839 Posts
all the toys leave but my 112.. the 2210 with loader and back hoe, the 440 dozer and the whole pile of attachments out back for a GT...
:Stop: Don't cut yourself short there, TG. Also, the rest of us are using you for our defense.

"Look Honey, this yahoo in Canada has way more than I do. On less acres!"

:banghead3

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yahoo .... lmao.. my wife calls me worse.. ha ha ha ha shhh don't tell her i told you guys that.. I'll get beat up..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts