My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tractor Builder
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have been trying to find some measurements on cat 0 3pt hitches. I would like to know the spacing for all the mounting positions on the tractor such as spacing between the lift arm mounts on the tractor and height of the top link from the lift arm mounts and anything else that I can use to make a proper cat 0. If someone has a little time and could measure up their hitch that would be greatly appreciated.

I included a mock up drawing for what I am planning so you can see where I will need measurements.

Attachments

·
MTF Member
425 Posts
rodolinski
Here are some measurements from a cat 0 3 pt on our Cub.
It has 23" rear tires, the axel is aprox 11 1/2" up off the level ground ( all measurments reference this).
The lift arms mount to pins on the outside of the rear frame 9 3/4 up and 14" apart.
The lift arms are curved, 17" long pin center at frame to pin center at end.
Lift arm space is 20" at ends.
The top link is 20" up, it is adjusted to 12" long.
The end of the top link is 13" above the ends of the lift arms.
The rockshaft assembly bolts to the rear hitch plate 16 1/4" up at the shaft center.
The 2 adjustment links pin at the top to the rockshaft 4 1/2" out from the rockshaft pin center and at the bottom they pin into the lift arms 9 1/2" out from the lift arm pin center at the frame.
I hope this makes sense with the included pictures.:trink39:
DMAC

This picture was taken just after the 3pt was installed years ago. It's a little clearer on detail.

·
Tractor Builder
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much DMAC!!!

·
MTF Member
425 Posts
You're welcome...live to serve...push the button Frank.
DMAC

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Regardless, where the mounting points are, the three points where it attaches to implements must be:
20" apart on the lower arms, and 12" from that center line to the center line of the top-link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts