My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GET TOUGH GET A CASE!
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of us thrashing wheat with our Case equipment. The CASE thrash machine has been in our family since new. 1939.
This is our yearly ritual for the old timers to come and make the memories alive and real again and for the young ones to learn and make new memories.

Attachments

·
GET TOUGH GET A CASE!
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
All the tractors you see are adviously CASE. There is a 1954 DC foot clutch running the thrash machine a 1952 LA running it later, a 1952 D hand clutch, a 1952 VAC-13, a 1954 SC foot clutch, a 1952 DC foot clutch. We have more, but not pictured.
Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Those look great.
Always wanted a foot clutch DC.(never have seen one other than pictures)And you guys have 2.
We or at least I would like to see a line up picture.
There is nothing like putting the old machines to work.I love it.
I graded the church parking lot with a DC and a peice of an old landplane a couple of weeks ago,and my wife said I was playing.And I said "SO"
I had a blast.

Terry T

·
GET TOUGH GET A CASE!
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those look great.
Always wanted a foot clutch DC.(never have seen one other than pictures)And you guys have 2.
We or at least I would like to see a line up picture.
There is nothing like putting the old machines to work.I love it.
I graded the church parking lot with a DC and a peice of an old landplane a couple of weeks ago,and my wife said I was playing.And I said "SO"
I had a blast.

Terry T
That's funny Terry T it's nice when work is called "playing" lol. My wife says the same thing.
I spray the church lawn with a CASE 530 diesel.
We actually have 4 DC's with foot clutches. 3 are used all the time one is another future restoration. I think we are going to do another SC foot clutch first since we did the DC last winter. Hoping to pick up an SC4 with a foot clutch from a friend.
Someday I'll get a lineup picture, it takes alot of time since so many need to be parked. Plus I'll need the wide angle lens.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mjoe7,
We antique tractor pull around here for fun.At the end of a day of pulling we are tired but it was still fun.
When we got into it, it was mostly "JD's"and "FarmAll's"and we started pulling a DC of my brothers and now there are several Cases pulling(and I might add winning alot of the time")They seem to get the power to the ground.
Thats still a nice group of Cases there!
Terry T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts