My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I really need to clear some projects out that I will never get to... I have a early 80's 222, and 224 tractors. Both engines are worn, but were running 5 years or so ago when removed from use. Carb, fuel pump and one starter was removed to fix my 444, but the 222 is pretty much complete other then that. The 224 has had the holding valve removed, and a few other stuff. I had first planned to fix up the 222 with the 224 parts, but didn't.. Kept them for a few more years incase I needed stuff for my 444... but I almost never use that anymore. Bolth rear axles are unbroken. I have not checked the bolts though..I have not tried to turn the engines over.. But they were OK, just real tired.. The snowblower is the smaller one, and has adapter plates to use on the old non quick hitch attachment. I have never used it. it spun free, but this spring it froze up from sitting. Seems solid.. Id like $400 for it all. I don't want to ship, so you would need to pick up in eastern NY near the Mass boarder. [10 min or so off the mass pike]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have these, and really would like to move them before spring comes. As a update the snowblower does spin... the chain was just a litttle rusted. A little PB blaster got it turning. Might be willing to part out the 224.. but I would really like to move them all.. Really just make a offer.. I dont really want to tear them down, and sell the parts...

·
Super Moderator
29,944 Posts
Paul you ought to donate them to Ellis, probably get to them right after he's finished the LoBoy!

Ain't I a :poop:!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts