My Tractor Forum banner

Case IH your Opinion

• Yes they are out-dated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I still think they are a quality tractor

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Really do not like the tractor but do like their other items that they offer

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
The few I've seen, look like quality machines, but there isn't a Case dealer local to my neck of the woods. The closest is about 40 miles away from home. Not many farm equipment dealers left in my area as it's very quickly becoming suburbia.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is exactly how it is becoming around here as the last dealer just sold out. So I was just wondering on how everyone saw the Case IH brand. That is my biggest concern. I just want to konw if you think it is a quality brand or not? All input is greatly appreciated.

·
Deceased Oct.-2014
3,014 Posts
They are old and well respected names in the farming industry. Don't know anything about their current offerings but one of the two dealers in town is a Case/IH dealer and they have 3-4 stores. They are also a Cub dealer and got my Cub there but didn't see too many Cub offerings this year. All the larger Cubs have been replaced by smaller Case/IH products.

·
Super Moderator
31,820 Posts
Now I could be wrong, but I think the Case/IH are the sames as a lot of the New Haven tractors. Always had a good name in these parts.

Thinking of steping up to the plate and buying a franchise?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I see that most everyone still sees them as a very well made tractor and I may be getting a line of them in here shortly. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Case in this area is still the #1 supplier of backhoes. Out sells the cats in the commercial tractors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts