My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
GET TOUGH GET A CASE!
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a tractor pull yesterday and a guy there had a Farmall "M" with 4 sets of cast iron CASE lawn mower wheel weights setting on the back. The ones with the holes through them to get at the lug nuts.
I was going to inquire about them, but could not find the guy. Sometimes you run into things in the most unlikely spots.

I also ran accross a CASE 120 sitting in a old shed with mower deck rear manual lift hitch and it was complete and original. I wish I could get it. :fing20:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Can you inquire about the 120 as I am in the market for one, its the only 100 series that I am missing, there was one on ebay recently but I was broke at the time?

·
GET TOUGH GET A CASE!
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you inquire about the 120 as I am in the market for one, its the only 100 series that I am missing, there was one on ebay recently but I was broke at the time?
I really don't know who to talk to caseman2. It's owned by a tractor club I think. I am also not sure if it was a 120 now, because this one had the big wheels in back and the old narrow ones up front, but it had the flat top fenders. I thought the serial tag said 120, what could it be?
Maybe it was a 190?
It's about 52 miles from me so maybe I can get up there again someday and get more info. I'll also take a picture.
I will keep an eye out for a 120 and let you know if I ever find one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts