My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here... looking to get some advice and opinions on this GT I want to get. Havent seen in person. Pictures show that it looks in decent condition. Price is 2k. Comes with:
Metal cab and wipers.
Snow blower 48
Dirt plow 54
Mower 48
Raise lower attatchment
Tractor tires weights and chains
Turf tires on rim.
Says it has a brand new motor. Predator 660cc twin cylinder motor. I haven't seen any other case with this motor and dont know much about it.
Any known issues about case448 that I should be aware of?
Is it priced right? I know that depends on condition.
Any additional thoughts about it?

Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Price seems a little high to me with the predator motor but those are nice attachments. I would want to see how he mounted the clutch to power the attachments. If he didn't get the clutch right, you can't use the blower or mower.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price seems a little high to me with the predator motor but those are nice attachments. I would want to see how he mounted the clutch to power the attachments. If he didn't get the clutch right, you can't use the blower or mower.
Thanks for the response.
Good point. Doser blade is currently hooked up. I'll see his reaction when I ask to mount one of the attachments, when I head there tomorrow. He claims everything is in working order. Anything else i should look into? Is there a reason why he didnt just put a Kohler in? I know them on and are expensive.
I'll take a picture tomorrow of how the clutch is mounted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welp. It's a no go on the 448. Predator swap wasn't done very well. Overall bad condition for the GT. Thanks for the info though. Maybe a project tractor at the right price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts