My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I brought home. By the serial # I think it's a 1973 model. It was repowered with a B&S 18 Twin II so the hood wouldn't fit. Put in a battery, checked the oil and topped off hydraulic fluid. Fired right up 馃檪. It's ugly but it's mine. For the cost of a 60 mile round trip I got this Old Abe, about a 2012 Husqvarna YTD18542 riding mower in great shape, a Sears push mower and some 12" trailer tires. 0 down 0 payments.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I was so excited the hydraulic cultivator worked I did my garden 2ce. Looking like lots of work to do on it. Should be fun.

NICE (y)...and I like the price...this is a Garden tractor, though ( A really good one)...so I am going to move it to the correct forum for it

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
The case 446 with cultivator was a thrown into the deal I made for a lawnmower that had a good motor to replace my mower motor. Also $0.00.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
3 for 3. Yesterday I pulled out the Sears mower I got in the deal. By the code the B&S engine was built 08 of '94. I checked for spark 馃憤 I took off the air cleaner - plugged solid. No surprise. Squirted some gas into the carburetor and pulled the recoil. It started 馃憦 . Drained the gas, new fuel line cleaned the carburetor, fresh fuel, oil change and it started and I ran it for about a half hour. Three free units and they all run 馃檪

1 - 8 of 8 Posts