My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a case 446 with a onan 16 hp motor. Is it a good tractor?

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,450 Posts
Yes they are, a colleague of mine had one many moons ago, that is what prompted me to get a great lawn tractor back 30+ years ago.

·
2,869 Posts
Welcome to MTF...you should shoot over to https://www.mytractorforum.com/forums/introductions.72/ that is our "introductions" Forum...tell the other members a little about yourself and what tractors you have ...or in this case( Literally ) looking at..... They are excellent tractors, despite the age...but it does not necessarily make it a good deal...any accessories with it?..decent price?.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark (LI)
The seller price is $600 with a mowing deck and snow plow. It's in good running condition. And thank you, I will go to the introductions.

·
2,869 Posts
If the tires,battery and belts are all good that is a good price....look the engine over pretty well...it is a good engine, but parts for Onans are expensive if it needs any work...got any more pictures of that truck in your avatar?..with or without that kid behind the wheel? :giggle:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mark (LI)
Sorry no other pics of the truck. And Jr goes everywhere with me. 😉

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes good little tractors. I bought a 444, a 446 and a boatload of accessories. They do everything I've needed them to do short of printing money.

If it has the 3 point hitch on the back, possibilities are endless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts