My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some trading today and ended up with a 442 and mower deck iam not sure the year but it runs good and in good shape were snow blades common for these tractors and can you get a sleeve hitch for them this one does not have hydraulic lift it is manual thanks for any help Dave.

·
10,825 Posts
I got the serial number of my tractor thanks for the help the number is 9633710 Dave.
According to the chart, I would guess 1971. Pre-1972 units are not listed on the charts, but the serial # start of '72 is only slightly above your number.

Hydraulic lift was an option for the 442's in 1971. As far as a plow blade for it, if it has the large spring-loaded pins on the front of the frame rails, then that's the Snap-Fast mount system. A blade from practically any 400 series tractor will work, I believe. The lift lever set-up may be different due to the manual lift, I'll see if I can find that info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts