My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a wiring diagram with color code? or able to take pictures of their engine so I can trace the wiring on mine and fix it? PLEASE I am on my hands and knees!!!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
wiring diagrams are available at ingersolltractorsinc.com. Use your sn to find the correct parts manual for your tractor, the wiring diagram is in the manual.

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Never seen a color code wiring diagram for case/ingersoll. All are b/w with no reference with wire color coding.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
The wiring diagram in the owners manual has color codes. I expect to have one in the next couple of days and I will try to post it.
Bart,
That wiring diagram is in the mail, but I wonder if it would be the same on a JD? It would seem that "Ingersoll" would have "improved" it!??? LOL

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I have the diagram, thanks to Rol, in pdf format and I will be happy to email it to anyone interested but it is too large to post here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re ingersoll backhoe

have a 6018 backhoe with a gear case problem. lost low range . need help locating a new gear case . also would like to find another backhoe thanks, skip6255

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Re: Re ingersoll backhoe

have a 6018 backhoe with a gear case problem. lost low range . need help locating a new gear case . also would like to find another backhoe thanks, skip6255
200351196905 on ebay now!

Is your case busted? I think the gearing is the same on all Ingersoll tractors, though the case is HD for the 6000 series. A check of the parts catalog should give you the info you need.

http://ingersolltractors.com/index.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts