My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last fall I bought a Casee 220 with a mower deck, blade, chains, sleeve hitch, and a rototiller. I have found a great amount of info on the tractor, deck and blade. However, I have been unable to find any info on how to install the sleeve hitch or rototiller. Any information that would help me figure this out would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
The question is........ is your sleeve hitch complete and is it correct for a 200 series tractor?

If it is complete, then you will have the sleeve hitch frame itself plus two pivot brackets, 4 bolts for those brackets, a length of 1/2 thick flat bar called a "lift link" and an adaptor plate that is also made out of 3/8" plate with holes in it plus two bolts.

If you look under the back of your tractor, you will see a bracket with two holes cast into the trans-axle housing on either side. The aforementioned pivot brackets bolt onto those brackets using the 4 bolts you should have. The sleeve hitch frame pivots between those two brackets. You now have the hitch installed. The long piece of flatbar gets installed onto the pin on the right side of the sleeve hitch using the end with the slot in it. The other end of the flatbar lift link travels alongside the tractor frame right up to the bellcrank bracket that normally raises and lowers the deck. The rectangular adaptor bracket bolts onto the bellcrank with two 1/2" diameter bolts and measures 3 1/4" X 9 3/8". The lift arm for the sleeve hitch hooks into this plate.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Scott,
Nothing has been said about the hydraulic pto. Does your tractor already have one? if not, that will have to come ahead of the tiller.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, my tractor does have the hydrolic PTO. I havn't looked closely yet, but it seems like just mounting it to the sleeve hitch and hooking up the hydrolic lines.

Tlhanks,

Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts